My Mongolia Friend Kenzo Part 1


I was planning to go center of Novosibirsk to find host and stay few days. I started autostop - hitchhiking and after 20 minutes walking one car stopped the guy inside the car said he is going Mongolia so i think a second and decided to go with him. It was going to be 3000-3500 km trip together with one car. So we started our trip together. His name is kenjo or something hard to pronounce for me also my name was hard for him so we decided to say each other easy names. My name is alper but become albert and he is kenzo for me. His English is not very good but better than normal Russians english. He sometimes tries to teach me Mongolia language too. Maybe we can't communicate good but we can understand each other. He is very good man taking me for more than 3000 km far away. He also buy food for us and water. At night he sleeps in the car and i am sleeping in my tent. Tent is better for me and i like sleeping on ground. Now we are on the second day with him. Today he said me i smell bad and he was right because i was travelling with no shower for 5 days. I try to clean my self but still no shower. So he stop the car said me to wash my upper body and foots. I wash upper body with half lt water than my foots and wear my sandals. He also give me one of his tisort and something to make me smell good. So he take cares about me as like mother or father. Today in the morning and afternoon also bought some food - fish and we share it.

Yorumlar