izmir to Japan


Soon I am planing to start a trip from izmir to Japan by hitchhiking.I wrote some detail in Turkish before but I wanted to inform my foreign followers too. I was planing to go japan last 2 years but every year some problems happens and I had to cancel it. Most part of the trip will be in Russia. Maybe I will travel just in Russia for 1.5- 2 months. I will try to hitchhike all the way. My route is

Izmir (Turkey)> Samsun (Turkey)> Batumi (Georgia)> Tbilisi (Georgia)> Vladikavkaz (Russia)> Rostov-on-Don (Russia)> Volgograd (Russia)> Saratov> Samara> Ufa> Chelyabinsk> Omsk> Novosibirsk > Krasnoyarsk> Irkutsk> Ulan-Ude> Khabarovsk> Vladivostok> South Korea> Japan

But the route can change sometimes. Maybe I can enter also Armenia, Kazakhastan and Mongolia. So I am always open for new ideas. I don't know how many time will take to reach Japan but it won't be less than 3 months starting from izmir - Turkey. So I will try to travel in slow mode. Sometimes I can change my route if I hear somewhere interesting on my way. But where ever I go or even change my route sometimes I will always turn back to my original route and try to reach Japan.

Going Japan was my 10 years dream. I don't know why but I like thier culture very much. I also like Korean culture too so it will spend 1-2 months in both countries. I will stay 1 month for Korea and maybe 2 months for Japan it depends on my budget. After Japan I will try to find a cehap way to travel more west and south without using the plane. Maybe I can try to find a job in yachts and travel the Asia sea coast or maybe some cheap ferries. I will search about this once I am in japan or south korea. 

If anyone has question about this trip you can contact with me via Facebook or gmail.



Yorumlar